Don’t Touch Mold!

Don’t Touch Mold!

I sprayed some mold remover cleaner on the mold on my walls. That took care of the mold I have, right?

We hear this a lot when working with homeowners, property managers, and insurance companies. We always recommend having a professional come out and provide an assessment. What a lot of people don’t realize is you could make a small issue a very large issue in a short amount of time. It is vital to not cross contaminate the living space. Thus, don’t touch mold!!

Call Mold Doctors USA for your free inspection. We have the knowledge and training to assess the concern and provide a solution.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *