Visible mold and/or a musty odor are two signs of a mold problem. Not all mold, though, is visible. Mold can grow in wall spaces, attics, cupboards, beneath carpet and under appliances. Hidden mold growth can release dangerous spores to the air. Any building that has suffered water damage or is unusually humid should be inspected for excessive mold growth by an experienced environmental consultant.
In most cases, mold related health problems go away after the mold is removed or after the occupants leave the impacted building. It is believed, though, that the affected individuals may have a greater sensitivity to molds in the future so that later it will take exposure to lower levels of mold spores for a shorter duration of time to develop the same problems.
When Do I Need A Mold Remediation Service? A desire to have a mold-free home is not just a Knoxville, Tennessee dream. Obviously, no one wants mold growing in their home. However, it’s not really a phenomenon that every is familiar with and ready to recognize that they need help getting rid of it in their home. Here are some things that will tip you off that you need to call a professional to help you get rid of a [...]