How can I tell if I am sensitive to molds?

How can I tell if I am sensitive to molds?

Individuals with pre-existing allergies or respiratory conditions, are likely to be more sensitive to mold spores. Other individuals that may be sensitive include infants and young children, the elderly, and immune comprised patients (people with HIV, undergoing, chemotherapy, liver disease, etc.) Most people are exposed to mold daily with little or no reaction. Prolonged exposure, though, over a long period of time can make a person sensitive to molds when they previously did not have a reaction.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *